Hello friends! Welcome to the new design team blog hop for Clique Kits! I am so happy to be spending another term with these amazing ladies. I feel so blessed that they have liked my work…(and me) enough to keep me around. 🙂
As you hop around all the new design team ladies blog’s we will sharing a layout and a few fun questions. For my layout I dug in to my stash and pulled a few products that I have been wanting to use.
I have been thinking a lot about the stories I want to tell in my memory keeping. I want to include the good and the maybe not so good. I have 4 boys and one my my little guys is 3 years old right now (and lets us know it everyday). I wanted to capture how life is right now with this crazy little guy.
To start the layout I printed a full 6×8 photo of my guy. I paired the photo with some journaling about the little things that Ryder does at age 3 that I love & that drive me crazy.
I added cork numbers next to each journaling block along with word strips and a few star stickers.
I layered large letter stickers spelling out my guy’s name over the full page photo.
I love the final spread. I love the memories captured here. I know that some day I will look back and be so happy that I documented how cute, adorable & crazy my little guy is right now.
Now for all the fun questions! Here is some fun info to let you get to know me a little better.
1. What’s your favorite color? White & Mint, together or apart they are both perfection!
2. What’s your favorite song right now? Unstoppable by Sia
3. Who inspires you? In life; my husband, always my husband. The best person I know. In scrapbooking; really anyone who is able to capture that perfect moment or tell that perfect story.
4. Favorite Book? Writing Motherhood by
5.Favortie Movie? The Notebook
6.Favorite snack? Any sugary kids cereal, Ugh, I’m obsessed.
7. What is your favorite food? Steak, rare, really rare. 🙂
8. Where would you like to visit someday? Hawaii again with my husband, and no kids…
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? Creative Memories back in the day…
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? Since high school, so a long time…
11. Favorite Manufactuer? Crate Paper, they can do no wrong..LOL.
Thanks for stopping by today! Here is the full line up for the blog hop today. Your next step is the fabulous Audrey Yeager!
2017 Design Team
Maryam Perez http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
Melissa Elsner http://theprofoundbrunette.com
Vincenza (Enza) Gudor https://creativefindingsblog.wordpress.com/
Caroli Schulz www.carolinaschulz.com
Nathalie DeSousa http://tachita55.blogspot.ca/
Candace Perkins https://findingeverydayperfection.com/
Audrey Yeager http://audreysreflection.blogspot.ca/
Stephanie Gold http://goldensimplicity.com/
Nicole Martel http://nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
Donna Espiritu http://scrappydonna.blogspot.com/
Reka Turoczi http://laceandcase.blogspot.hu/
Hannah Lemieux https://scrapbookpagesandcupcakes.wordpress.com/
Victoria Calvin https://victoriamarieblog.com/
Taina “Evi” Cortes http://www.lifewithevi.com/blog
Sheryl Banares www.sherylbanares.com/