Welcome 2017! I am so happy to welcome a new year! I loved 2016, it was a wonderful year for our family and I accomplished lots of personal growth goals. I am super excited to see what 2017 will bring.
I am a goal oriented type of girl. I love the start of a new year. I love the refreshing feel of starting anew. I love taking time to reflect on my life and examine areas where I would like to improve. I read this quote this week and I wanted to share it today…
I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals we can reach a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, she will then be able to make a great difference in the results she attains in this life.” – M. Russell Ballard
I thought I would share just a few of my crafty goals for 2017.
- Learn. Learn as much as I can. When I find there is something that I don’t know how to do I want to invest the time to educate myself till I feel proficient.
- I want to learn more about my camera and the settings
- I want to learn more about Photoshop
- I want to learn better ways to streamline my process for documenting our families memories
- I want to learn from others as much as I can. Allow myself to find inspiration and education from the amazing crafty ladies in this community.
- Share. Share as much as I can.
- Share my time.
- Share my love.
- Share my projects. Streamline my process for recording and posting videos on YouTube and sharing on various websites, forums and social media.
I am so excited for this new year! I have been so blessed to meet and spend time with so many crafty ladies this past year. I have also been so blessed to be apart of and work with amazing companies and ladies! Many thanks to these ladies and companies for their faith in me and for their friendship. My cup truly runneth over….I truly love you all!
This new year I am blessed to again be working with the following amazing companies. Stop by their websites and give them some love. The women behind these companies are strong, inspiring women.
And as of today!……
Here are the links to the other ladies on the new Elle’s Studio team:
Alissa Fast: http://alissafast.typepad.com/
Allie Stewart: http://www.magicalmesses.com/
Andrea Gray: https://retrohipmama.wordpress.com/
Jennifer Chapin: http://jenchapin.blogspot.com/
Jen Schow: http://www.craftyjenschow.com/
Jill Sprott: http://wordplaywordwork.blogspot.com/
Maggie Massey: http://www.midwesterngirldiy.com/
Meghann Andrew: http://www.meghannandrew.com/
Melissa Mann: http://melissamann.typepad.com/
Michelle Wedertz: http://michellewedertz.blogspot.com
Nancy Damiano: http://thepaperorchard.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear some of your goals! Have a beautiful day!