Hello friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today for the Design Team Blog Share! There are so many wonderfully talented ladies on the team this term and I am so excited to be creating with them and Clique Kits for another term!
For today’s hop the new design team gals will be answering some fun questions and sharing a layout that showcases their style. Here are a few fun questions and answers all about me!
1. What’s your favorite color? Mint
2. What’s your favorite song right now? Black Widow, Iggy Azalea (Gets me pumped while I work out!)
3. Who inspires you? In life, my husband. He is the most honest, hardworking, funny and spiritual person I know. Inspires me to work harder and be better for myself and for our family. Love that guy! In scrapbooking, anyone who can rock the mixed media. That is my weakest part of creating and I would love to be able to get messy!
4. Favorite Book? Children of the Promise series by Dean Hughes
5.Favortie Movie? The Notebook
6.Favorite snack? Peanut butter M&M’s or any kind of sugary cereal…YUM!
7. What is your favorite food? Steak…rare…really rare….LOL
8. Where would you like to visit someday? Anywhere just me and my husband…no kids!
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? Hmmmmm, I don’t remember I started when I was about 8 years old.
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? About 26 years I guess since I started when I was 8…
11. Favorite Manufacturer? I love anything Crate Paper makes!
Now for my spread! So excited to share this fun layout with you using the October kit Sapphire. Here is a quick look at the kit and there are a few still available in the shop here.
For the layout I used one of the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio papers as my base. I layered a beautiful cut file from The Cut Shoppe over the top to add a little interest and dimension to the layout. To add a little more texture to the page I stitched down the cut file with a zig-zag stitch.
For the photo stack I layered a doily from my stash along with the gorgeous leaf that came in the kit and a few die cuts.
I wanted a title that really stood out and matched the colors of the flowers on the background paper so I used some acrylic and wood veneers from my stash.
I just adore the final layout and the moment that was captured in the photo! Such a fun layout to create!
Now back to the hop! In case you missed anyone along the way I have included the whole line up! Your next stop on the hop is the amazingly talented Nathalie DeSousa!
Also don’t forget to stop by the World Card Making Day Event! So many fun prizes and inspiration!
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Blog Hop Line Up:
Maryam Perez-Chile http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
Audrey Yeager-New York http://audreysreflection.blogspot.ca/
Caroli Schulz-Chile www.carlinaschulz.com
Candace Perkins- https://findingeverydayperfection.com/
Nathalie DeSousa-Canada http://tachita55.blogspot.ca/
Melissa Elsner-Washington http://theprodoundbrunette.com
Magali Le Luc-Canada http://blogladybird.blogspot.ca/
Dani Brown-California https://danibscraps.wordpress.com/
Enza Gudor-Washington https://creativefindingsblog.wordpress.com/
Steph Gold-Arizona http://goldensimplicity.com/
Nicole Martel-Maryland http://nicolemartel.blogspot.com